Saturday 30 November 2013

Delush Pretties!

Today's post contains some more beautiful indies, this time from Delush Polish! I used Rebellious Ruby and Careless Whisper. Rebellious Ruby is a gorgeous red with various sized square and hexagonal glitters and a beautiful shimmer running through it. Careless Whisper is a beautiful pale blue with red, green, blue, gold and silver glitter in various shapes and sizes. Each polish alone is so pretty, and I wanted a slightly Christmas feel to my mani without being OTT (just yet, it's not quite December!)


I used Careless Whisper for my main colour with Rebellious Ruby as an accent on my ring and thumb, and I love this combo. The pale blue reminds me of cold crisp mornings, ice on the ground and snow in the air, everything just has a beautiful glisten to it, just like this polish! And the red is my ode to Christmas, with the typical Christmas colours running through without being really in your face. 
I've been wearing this for almost three days now when I took this picture. Each of my mani's recently have been topped with HK Girl Glisten and Glow Top Coat or Seche Vite. 
Both formulas were great and this look was achieved with two thin coats of each, no undies! 

Please follow my blog (have just changed to google friends which makes it easy to follow me!) and follow on IG @cara_mia88. 

No comments:

Post a Comment