Tuesday 12 November 2013

Nail Care Routine!

Ok so this Post is probably done by everyone and their brother (ok maybe not) but everyone differs in their nail care routine and what they use. This is what works for me, and over the past 3 months of doing this routine my nails have been their healthiest, even my mum noticed!
I have stopped using acetone as it dried out my nails and cuticles, and I now use acetone free nail varnish remover (I use the one from Sally's Beauty Supply) and I vary which cuticle remover and oil I use, no particular reason really I just like to smell something different every so often! I have also recently purchased a set of six mini avojuice "skin quenchers" so I can vary the scent of what moisturiser I use.
My current nails, a decent length and good strength (ha I rhymed!). Before each mani I push back my cuticles and use one of my cuticle removers to remove any dry skin I have. I then use a coat of Essie "Grow Stronger" and one coat of OPI "Nail Envy". I then do my mani and use a small amount of Sally Hansen Growth Serum and rub in, then oil my cuticles. I regularly moisturise my hands, especially during the winter, my favourite Avojuice at the minute is the Sweet Tea scent and I have this in my handbag for moisturising on the go. I also have a HUGE lemon sherbet scented moisturiser for when I am at home.
 My nail strengthening and growth serums 
 My cuticle oils and removers.
 Mini Avojuice for moisture on the go!


I also take daily multivitamins and nail tablets. I don't have the money to buy the most expensive ones but the way I figure is they all have to meet the same standards and 39p for multivitamins and vitamin c on 3 for 2 is nothing to turn your nose up at! I also got the nail tablets on the same offer, £3 per box at Tesco.











Don't forget to subscribe to my blog, and follow me on Instagram!

No comments:

Post a Comment