If you follow me on Instagram you'll see I've gone a tad mad on stamping. I've found plates and a stamper that work flawlessly each time from www.moyoulondon.co.uk and for the first time I've been able to stamp with regular polish not just Konad special polish!
Firstly here's a few snapshots of my recent stamping with my MoYou London plates:
I thought I'd do a small tutorial on my stamping method as well.
1. This is my stamping set up. I have a small box which I keep all my plates and stamps. It's big enough to work on whilst stamping and keep the polish close by as well as top coat and nail varnish remover.
2. I choose my colours I'm going to use.
3. Paint a base coat of chose colours on both hands. Add top coat and allow to fully dry before stamping.
4. Choose your plate. I chose MoYou London festive plate 06.
5. I then chose the exact design I wanted.
6. Time to start stamping!! Start from the bottom of the design and put a thick line of polish along the full edge of the design.
7. Take your scraper and at a 45* angle press firmly and quickly scrape the polish along the etched area.
2. Position the stamp over your nail and press firmly. You have to work quickly to make the stamp adhere properly. It takes some practice but I found using an extra squishy stamper works best!
3. Take your clean up brush tidy up the edges of your nail.
4. I do all the same colour at once, then if I have a complimentary colour I do this after.
5. Clean up as you go along, it makes it easier after!
6. Add top coat and you're good to go!
I'm loving all my stamps from MoYou London and doing as many designs as I can to try each design! I hope you enjoy my stamping attempts and my very basic tutorial.
I'm hoping I can get a computer set up soon to make my blog more attractive but at the minute I've only got my phone or tablet and it's limiting :(
ENJOY! Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Please subscribe to my blog, and follow me on IG @cara_mia88