Sunday, 26 January 2014

Nail Growth Progress - Week 3

Sorry for no post last week! Been SOOOOOO busy with deliveries and testing for my indie polish line I'm releasing soon. But wanted to do an update this week after I'd numbed my nails three weeks ago!
Sooo....
Here they were 2 weeks ago

And here they are now! Pretty impressive growth I believe lol

I want to start taking my supplements again this week, been slacking with that recently! Still using my mix of Essie Grow Stronger and OPI Nail Envy, but just ordered myself some Essie Millionails, look forward to seeing how this compares to my other products. I also hope to do a review on this product, let me now if you'd be interested!

Don't forget to follow my blog, on IG as @caramia_88

AND also follow my Indie Polish page @carabella_lacquer for sneak peeks and release date!



No comments:

Post a Comment