Friday 3 January 2014

Polished By KPT Swatch

Ok so I love my indie polishes as some of you may know and they make up around 1/5th of my whole collection. 
Polished By KPT is in my top 4 most owned indie polishes and I have a gorgeous range of Thermal polishes from her that I absolutely adore. I've swatched majority of my collection in the past and these can be found on my Instagram page (@cara_mia88). 
Today I have a store exclusive colour called Siren's Song available in the UK from Rainbow Connection UK stockist. 

(Macro all the polish!)
This is a gorgeous holo green colour shifting polish which changes to a pale green when warm. 
I used two coats of Siren's Song and topped it with Glisten & Glow HK Topcoat. I've been wearing this mani for four days now and am really pleased with the wear of all my Polished by KPT lacquer, including this exclusive colour. 

This is Siren's Song in its cold state! Gorgeous right?!

This is in the warm state. 

Transition from warm to cold. 

You can buy direct from @Polishedbykpt on Instagram or from @Rainbow_c_uk if you're in the UK. 

Don't forget to follow my blog, and on Instagram @cara_mia88



No comments:

Post a Comment