Sunday 7 September 2014

Something A Little Different

I think most of us can safely say that we love gems, studs, embellishments of many kinds. I've used vinyl templates to do different patterns and the most popular being chevron. 
I recently bought some awesome unicorn (YES!! UNICORN) vinyls from She Sells Seashells. They can be used as stickers or as templates. 
Lots of wonderful nail items are available from www.she-sells-seashells.Co.uk fantastic array to suit every style, brilliant customer service and brilliant postage timings!


Tonight I used them as a stickers and love the outcome. I added a little glitter to my mani too as what goes better with unicorns than glitter!?

My base colour is OPI Get Cherried Away from their recent Coca Cola Collection. This gorgeous colour is an easy 2 coats and I followed this with a glossy top coat. The only negative I have to say about this polish is the clean up, like and dark colour it is a trickier clean up than lighter colours but it did clean up nicely using acetone and my clean up brush. I purchased a few of the Coca Cola Collection from TNBL website which is a great online store with very good prices on all the latest collections. 


As always please make sure you subscribe. Also follow me on Instagram @cara_mia88 for more updates as well as some very random thoughts/pictures. 

No comments:

Post a Comment