Monday 19 January 2015

Little Things Make A Big Difference

Little post today! I tried something new with my eyebrows and just had to share it. I've been using the same product for about a month now and love it; MAC Cosmetics ProLongwear Brow Set. This product is a gel that helps groom your brows into shape with the help of a mini spooley and also adds a little colour, I bought mine in Quite Brunette. 


So, all I did was style my brows as normal, but took it in towards the middle a little more and added some shape to the inner area too. Normally I go for the enhanced but still quite natural look but love the drama that came with this new style and can see me trying it more often for sure. 


Top picture is the new style I tried today. Bottom is the style I have done for months now. Small change but big improvement in my opinion. 

Don't forget to follow me on Blogger and Instagram at @caramianailedit

No comments:

Post a Comment