Sunday 25 January 2015

Love Louboutin

It was my birthday this month so I decided to treat myself to two gorgeous polishes by Christian Louboutin. These are a real treat as they come with a £36 price tag. EACH. I have now had a chance to use both and I have to say I will buy more. The ones I chose were Rouge and Wherever but there's a few others that look gorgeous. 
FORMULA: the polishes are creamy and full coverage without being thick or gloopy. The navy was a one coat wonder and I was being very picky about slight visible nail line with the red so put 2 coats on. 

WEAR: I had the polish on for around 3-4 days without chipping or peeling. Which in all honesty is amazing for me as sometimes it doesn't even last a day!
RECOMMEND? Hell yes! I bought them as a birthday treat from some extra money I had and they're worth every penny. 
I purchased the Rouge from Harvey Nichols and collected from my local branch. The Wherever I ordered in to my local Selfridges; again for click and collect. They retail for £36 per 13ml bottle and come with a little display box too. 
What are your views on these polishes? 

Don't forget to follow me on Blogger and instagram at @caramianailedit

No comments:

Post a Comment