Monday 23 February 2015

MUA Liquid Lipsticks

Little while ago I made an order on MUA Cosmetics website for some of their Liquid Lipsticks. I've always been tempted by Lime Crime but heard some bad things about the company's shipping and some of the bad things about their CEO so have always been wary about ordering. Then the news came out about credit card information being compromised and that sealed the deal. After looking on several different lipstick related instagrams and there were a few dupes on the MUA site!

L-R Tranquility, Halcyon, Tranquility, Chichi, Criminal & Kooky

These are the 5 I bought and I have to say my first impressions are really good! The packaging is cute on the Matte Luxe and very similar in style to the Lime Crime Velvetines. 
Did a quick swatch of them all and they ALL had great colour pay off, dried nicely without caking or flaking and stayed really well!


They apply in a very similar way to a lip gloss but have a finish of lipstick. The coral is velvet finish and the others are matte. 
They cost £3 a tube and will definitely be wearing these a lot! 

Please don't forget to subscribe to my blog, and follow me on IG @caramianailedit

No comments:

Post a Comment