Saturday 6 September 2014

My Love Of Stamping

Most people who follow me on instagram will know just how much I love stamping. It's a quick and easy way for me to have something a bit different on my nails without having to sit there for hours doing it all by hand.

So last night I had a bit of a play with one of my new Moyou London plates.
(Tropical 04 XL)

My base colour is Nails Inc Optic Wave. This polish came free with a colgate toothpaste I purchased from Boots a while ago. Lovely formula, 2 coats and top coat and it's good to go!

I chose 2 "new to me" polishes that I've purchased from some personal destashes friends have had. Both by OPI; Ogre The Top Blue and Who The Shrek Are You.
These stamped lovely as they're such opaque colours they pop which is what you want from stamping polishes!

Here's what I came up with.

Summery but not too OTT.

More looks coming up soon so please make sure you subscribe to my blog and follow me on instagram @cara_mia88 for posts and updates!





No comments:

Post a Comment