Friday 12 September 2014

Review: Clinique

I've been trying out a set of products which are new to me and thought I'd give my honest thoughts and opinions.
I have used clinique skincare for roughly a year now and love the way I can use them without any side effects to my hyper sensitive skin. A few weeks ago though I started having some really bad breakouts and had seen this product advertised and thought there's no real harm in trying. 
I will admit I don't fully go by the instructions but I do use them to get effective results. 



After about a week of use I saw less noticeable pores on my nose and my break outs were pretty much non existant. I continue to use the face wash once a week but use the toner and moisturiser every day in which I wear make up (I use micellar water to gently remove the majority of my make up as well as clinique "Take The Day Off" cleansing milk) 
If you're prone to breakouts or have visibly larger pores I do recommend giving these a try! It's available from Debenhams for £25
I buy the travel sets as it works well for my combination skin, I also have one for dry skin and dry/combination skin so I can swap out whicher suits my skin problems at that time.   

*disclaimer. These products were bought with my own money and all opinions are my own. Results may differ*

No comments:

Post a Comment